Mobile App Programmer
Our client is a technology company established in 2017. The vision is to allow end-consumers to have the utmost trust in their purchases by digitizing trade and establishing communication between them and the producers. The platform was introduced to the IGSO growers and aims to help them to sustain themselves in the Fruit Industry. Now, they are recruiting one Mobile App Programmer to join their team:
- Responsible for Mobile App development and related integration testing
- Work closely with a team to provide ongoing support, develop and maintain existing application
- Develop, establish and review standards, procedures, and configuration documents in the responsible areasKeep up-to-date on the latest iOS and Android SDK development and technology
- Track project deliverables and help to prepare reports defining project progress, problems, and solution
- Degree in IT, computer science, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of related working experience in application support or development
- Familiar with Swift, Kotlin, Objective C or JavaExperience with reactive or declarative UI frameworks such as Flutter is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Android and iOS development environments.
- Knowledge in the back-end is a plusGood working knowledge of System architecture, API design, and rapid prototyping
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to learn new technology
Address – Tsuen Wan
Working hours – 5-day work (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits – Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Housing Allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day workweek
Salary Range (25K – 28K)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com