Operations & Customer Service Officer, E-Commerce
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Officer to join our young and energetic team. For joining our retail brand, you will be responsible for managing our e-commerce website and other potential online sales platforms, customer service and support, product listing, inventory control and logistics, and assisting with marketing campaigns and website optimization.
- Responsible for daily eCommerce operations including but not limited to CMS maintenance, product & content updates, sales & performance analysis, customer services, logistics & stock level monitoring
- Work closely with internal parties such as Supply Chain, Merchandising, Customer Services, and Marketing teams to achieve business goals & maintain daily operation support
- Collaborate with IT / external vendors on website enhancements and issue resolutions
- Compile sales, traffic, and promotion reports & competitor analysis regularly
- Timely response to customer inquiries on products, and order status and provide after-sales services in a professional manner via Digital (WhatsApp, platform chat, social media)
- Assist to develop and maintain processes to improve the omnichannel shopping experience and journey flow in an efficient way
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks per business needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree holder in marketing or business-related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in E-Commerce or related industry
- Proficient command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and task coordination skills – Immediately available is an advantage
5 days work at Wan Chai, medical, performance bonus, 18 days Annual Leave.
Salary Range (18000 – 22000) / Month
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / hiring purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Operations & Customer Service Officer with E-Commerce experience? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any hiring inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com