Digital Marketing Manager, e-Commerce
Our client is a global nutrition solution company with ambitious expansion plans in APAC region. To cope with their business development needs, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the GM in Hong Kong,
- Responsible for implementing e-commerce marketing strategies, including digital marketing spending, tracking ROI, planning and implementing SEO, SEM campaigns, building social media content and calendar and nurturing relationship with strategic partners.
- work closely with headquarter to ensure all actions are aligned with global brand guild lines and compliance.
- Provide market insights and reports for management’s review and decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in digital and e-commerce marketing
- Previous experience in the field of direct selling or insurance is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
- Willing to travel within APAC region.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com