Product Marketing Manager (Digital)
Our client is a business messaging platform, it provides one inbox for all communication channels with all the best business tools and workflow automation for brands, it makes good communication externally with customers and internally with design teams. Also, they serve clients across industries and sizes including insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry. Now, they are recruiting one Marketing Manager with Digital Marketing experience to join their company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion of products and their features to an organization’s target audience, to achieve this, he/she will have to study the company’s products, locate key features that will attract customers, and create integrated metrics-based marketing campaigns for products. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, he/she shall also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Working closely with Head of Marketing and Marketing Lead to support product marketing functions
- Team-up with the product development team, sales team, and clients to formulate and execute product marketing strategies
- Carrying out analysis on business performance, and making recommendations on how to increase SOW or new business
- Supporting Channel Marketing and Marketing Communication initiatives
- Working with different stakeholders to facilitate sales conversion and strategic planning
- Coordinating Integrated communication and campaigns (Email marketing, etc.)
- Collaborating with design, product, growth, and sales teams to build outbound strategies and implement them
- 8+ years of experience in B2B marketing with accountable, hands-on experience (previously in B2B SaaS is a definite advantage)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
5 Days of work at San Po Kong, (startup company)
Medical, 10 days Annual Leave,
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and design portfolio including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related recruitment/purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Product Marketing Manager? and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com