Project Coordinator (Travel Retail Brand Contracting Company)
Our client is a fast-growing fit-out contracting firm specializing in retail flagship stores, boutiques display, and cosmetic counters. For company expansion, now, they are recruiting one project Coordinator to join their project team.
- Responsible for shop construction projects in South East Asia Pacific (APAC) region for both DOS and Wholesales / Travel Retail to ensure the design & construction of stores meet the criteria of corporate image and follow safety regulations.
- Providing technical support to clients & site coordination
- Monitor project process from design concept to production. It requires a confident, self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Assisting with the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials
- Performing quality control to factories in China, or elsewhere in Asia, throughout the production process.
- Overseeing the production of prototypes or bespoke material.
- Development of international installation schedules.
- Co-ordinate freelance installation teams responsible for the implementation.
- Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, or Construction Management is an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (project management or interior design).
- An understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once.
- A high degree of energy and flexibility (required to work overnight or abroad on some projects).
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, working knowledge of Illustrator and SketchUp.
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin & English.
Less experience would consider as an Assistant project coordinator.
Work at Wan Chai, (near MTR), 5 days work, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, Medical
Freedom style, small company working environment (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Expected Salary – depends on exp
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org