Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. According to Frost & Sullivan, they are the largest Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior design company. Now, they are recruiting one Project Director with retail interior projects experience to join their contracting team.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Quarry Bay and owns furniture manufacturing in PRC.
- Develop and maintain contractors’ relationships in order to support bid solicitation, review and award of contracts
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with customers and develop new sales opportunities
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other departments and vendors to prioritize tasks consistently in order to ensure the successful delivery of quality projects on time and within budget
- Arrange and maintain construction schedules working with field operations to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Review, and analyze drawings and specifications to determine project requirements and prepare various estimates
- Provide value engineering recommendations to achieve budget objectives
- Responsible for code compliance including successful completion of inspections
- Ensure the timely close-out of projects including the completion of the punch list and final submission of all close-out documents
- Diploma holder or above
- 8-10 years of relevant experience is a must
- Interior or Architectural Design education background will be an advantage
- Energetic and self-motivated with a strong passion for the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and can be a proactive team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Project Manager
5 days of work at Quarry Bay
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Salary Range (50K – 55K) / Month
Interested to apply for project admin, qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile. All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application.
The full version of the Data Privacy Notice is available upon request.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, are you suitable for this Project Director with the interior design industry?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com