Project Manager with retail interior projects
Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. According to Frost & Sullivan, they are the largest Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior design company. Now, they are recruiting one Project Manager with retail interior projects experience to join their contracting team.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Quarry Bay and own furniture manufacturing in PRC.
- Report to Senior Project Manager, manage all construction activities following project approvals and coordinate work with Property Management to include phasing, staging, and site logistics.
- Develop and maintain contractors’ relationships to support bid solicitation, review, and award of contracts.
- Coordinate construction activities to facilitate tenant relations and facility operations.
- Prioritize tasks consistently to ensure the successful delivery of quality projects on time and within budget.
- Arrange and maintain construction schedules working with field operations to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Review, and analyze drawings and specifications to determine project requirements and prepare various estimates.
- Provide value engineering recommendations to achieve budget objectives.
- Responsible for code compliance including successful completion of inspections.
- Ensure the timely close-out of projects including the completion of the punch list and final submission of all close-out documents.
- Ensure that our product and service meet and surpass clients’ expectations
- Bring in new sales leads to the company
- Regularly brief company management on the latest development and news on building codes and regulations in Mainland
- Diploma holder or above
- Min 5 – 8 years’ interior design and fitting-out projects experience is a must.
- An Interior or Architectural Design education background will be an advantage
- Energetic with strong passion for the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and can be a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
5 days work at Quarry Bay
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Salary range (38K – 45K) / Month
Interested and qualified parties for this Project Manager position,
Please send full resumes including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com