Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. According to Frost & Sullivan, they are the largest Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior design company.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Quarry Bay.
Own furniture manufacturing in PRC.
Now seeking high caliber and energetic candidates to join our dynamic team:
5 days work
Benefits: 12 days Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay, Year End Bonus.
Salary range (35K – 40K) / Month,
- Manage all construction activities following project approvals and coordinated work with Property Management to include phasing, staging and site logistics.
- Develop and maintain contractors’ relationship in order to support bid solicitation, review and award of contracts.
- Coordinate construction activities to facilitate tenant relations and facility operations.
- Prioritize tasks consistently in order to ensure successful delivery of quality projects on time and within budget.
- Arrange and maintain construction schedules working with field operations to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Review, analyze drawings and specifications to determine project requirements and prepare various estimates.
- Provide value engineering recommendations to achieve budget objectives.
- Responsible for code compliance including successful completion of inspections.
- Ensure the timely close-out of projects including completion of punch list and final submission of all close-out documents.
- Prepare scope of work (SOW) and other related contract documents.
- Diploma holder or above
- 5 years’ relevant experience is a must
- Interior or Architectural Design education background will be an advantage
- Energetic with strong passion in the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and can be a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org