Sun Job Consultants Ltd
Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong
Job Description: Recruiting Project Manager with retail interior projects:
Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. According to Frost & Sullivan, they are the largest Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior design company.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Quarry Bay.
Own furniture manufacturing in PRC.
Now recruiting high-caliber and energetic candidates to join our dynamic interior design and contracting team:
- Report to Senior Project Manager, manage all construction activities following project approvals and coordinate work with Property Management to include phasing, staging, and site logistics.
- Develop and maintain contractors’ relationships to support bid solicitation, review, and award of contracts.
- Coordinate construction activities to facilitate tenant relations and facility operations.
- Prioritize tasks consistently to ensure successful delivery of quality projects on time and within budget.
- Arrange and maintain construction schedules working with field operations to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Review, and analyze drawings and specifications to determine project requirements and prepare various estimates.
- Provide value engineering recommendations to achieve budget objectives.
- Responsible for code compliance including successful completion of inspections.
- Ensure the timely close-out of projects including the completion of punch list and final submission of all close-out documents.
- Prepare scope of work (SOW) and other related contract documents.
- Diploma holder or above
- Min 5 – 8 years’ interior design and fitting-out projects experience is a must.
- An Interior or Architectural Design education background will be an advantage
- Energetic with strong passion in the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and can be a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
5 days work
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Salary range (38K – 45K) / Month
Interested and qualified parties for this Project Manager position,
Please send full resumes including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com