Project Officer (in-house)
Our client is the fashion industry with a breadth of industry experience, the studio works across a range of residential, commercial hospitality, F&B and mixed-use projects with a reputation in producing high-quality designs that are innovative, with a collaborative approach to procuring projects on time and on budget. Today, they are hiring one Project Officer to join their in-house contracting team.
- Manage overall project execution and budget control
- Handle projects arrangement with contractors, consultants and customers
- Coordinate consultants and vendors for timely and cost-effective execution
- Responsible for site visiting of workmanship and tracking the project status
- Coordinate project requirements and details to ensure the smooth operation
- Provide supplementary drawings and specifications to facilitate construction
- Develop new designs and source new products to improve user experience
- Develop company standards for design and construction
- Coordinate facility/property upgrades and maintenance
What we look for
A responsible and organized team player with:
- 2+ years experience as project manager/project officer/project coordinator/project designer/interior designer/project administrator/project assistant
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn, design, create and make things happen
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, AI and/or Photoshop will be an advantage
5 Days work at Tsuen Wan Area,
Flexible working hour
Attractive remuneration package with attractive basic salary & incentive bonus
Medical insurance after probation
Fun, Young and Joyful Office Environment
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser with Sundries sourcing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com