Project Officer (in-house)
Our client is the fashion industry with a breadth of industry experience, the studio works across a range of residential, commercial hospitality, F&B and mixed-use projects with a reputation in producing high-quality designs that are innovative, with a collaborative approach to procuring projects on time and on budget. Today, they are hiring one Project Officer to join their in-house contracting team.
- Manage overall project execution and budget control
- Handle projects arrangement with contractors, consultants and customers
- Coordinate consultants and vendors for timely and cost-effective execution
- Responsible for site visiting of workmanship and tracking the project status
- Coordinate project requirements and details to ensure the smooth operation
- Provide supplementary drawings and specifications to facilitate construction
- Develop new designs and source new products to improve user experience
- Develop company standards for design and construction
- Coordinate facility/property upgrades and maintenance
What we look for
A responsible and organized team player with:
- 2+ years experience as project manager/project officer/project coordinator/project designer/interior designer/project administrator/project assistant
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn, design, create and make things happen
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, AI and/or Photoshop will be an advantage
5 Days work at Tsuen Wan Area,
Flexible working hour
Attractive remuneration package with attractive basic salary & incentive bonus
Medical insurance after probation
Fun, Young and Joyful Office Environment
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser with Sundries sourcing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com