Quantity Surveyor (fitting out projects)
Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. They are the most prominent Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior design company. Now, they are recruiting one Quantity Surveyor with retail interior fitting out projects experience to assist their BD Director.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Tin Hau owns furniture manufacturing in PRC.
- Report to BD Director,
- Responsible for handling pre and post-contract stages, including but not limited to tendering, cost estimations and control, procurement arrangement, valuation of variation, and final account settlement to Interior fitting out projects, etc.
- Responsible for measurement of works and contract administration with company fitting out projects.
- Review documentation and identify value variations, subcontractor’s payment, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to manage related issues on multi-disciplinary. projects and liaise with stakeholders on the requirement.
- Assist the project management team with contractual and commercial issues.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building Studies or equivalent.
- Min. 3-5 years relevant experience in high-end interior/fitting-out projects.
- Strong numerical sense, well organized and mature with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to work under a tight schedule and high pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
5 days of work at Tin Hau,
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, and Performance Bonus
Salary Range (35K – 45K) / Month
Interested qualified parties, please send a full resume including your current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile. All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months from receiving the application.
The full version of the Data Privacy Notice is available upon request.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related / recruiting purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, are you suitable for this Quantity Surveyor with Interior fitting out projects?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com