Quantity Surveyor (Fitting out projects)
Our Client is the fast-growing interior fit-out contracting company, located at Kwun Tong. Company Size around 20 staffs in HK Office, they are mainly expert in Hotel and Casino projects in Hong Kong and Asian Market, Now they are expanding businesses in Hong Kong, Macau and Vietnam. They hope to recruit one Quantity Surveyor with fitting out contracting experience to join their construction and Billing team.
- Report to Quantity Surveyor team Manager,
- Prepare project’s valuation and tender, which are included but not limited to cost analysis based on drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved
- Assist in process of awarding subcontracts, by evaluating sub-contractor’s profile and quotations
- Coordinate with Procurement team to ensure purchasing is within budget
- Arrange the Quantity Surveyor workflow of the project
- Assist Project Department in ensuring the process fulfills the requirement of the contract
- Assist Project Department in preparing the site-related documentation
- Submit documents and reports to the Main Contractor or Clients as per contractual requirements, including payment applications, variation orders, and final accounts
- Ensure that all variations to the original scope of works are properly recorded, valued, and agreed upon
- Prepare monthly reports and final account relating to all financial aspects of the project during the contract
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned by Department Head
- Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines;
- 3 – 5 years of practical tender process experience prefer in fitting out projects
- Handle tender process, sub-letting contract, and purchasing contract independently;
- Good knowledge of contract administration, coordination, reporting, and correspondence;
- Good knowledge of fit-out work costing control and manufacturing cost estimation;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
Great development opportunities and an attractive package with above-market fringe benefits will be offered to the right incumbent.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related /recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Quantity Surveyor?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org