Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor)
Our client is publicly listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong to provide building construction services and maintenance, repair, alteration and additional work service in Hong Kong. Now, they are recruiting one Quantity Surveyor with worked in Main contractor experience to join their team.
- Carry out all aspects of QS functions including cost estimation, tender preparation, cost control, contract administration, progress payment, VO assessment, EOT assessment, dispute handling and settlement of final accounts
- Prepare tender document including pricing document and measurement for work contracts
- Plan, implement and monitor projects in a timely, cost-effective and quality manner
- Plan and monitor the project’s financial issues
- Attend site inspections, and meetings when required
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- At least 3 years of QS experience with the Main contractor will be an advantage
- Experienced in a government building and fitting out projects is also preferred.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
5 days of work at Quarry Bay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Birthday leave
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Quantity Surveyor in the Main Contractor industry?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com