Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor)
Our client is publicly listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong to provide building construction services and maintenance, repair, alteration and addition work service in Hong Kong. Now, they are recruiting one Quantity Surveyor with worked with Main contractor experience to join their team.
- Carry out all aspects of QS functions including cost estimation, tender preparation, cost control, contract administration, progress payment, VO assessment, EOT assessment, disputes handling and settlement of final accounts
- Prepare tender document including pricing document and measurement for work contracts
- Plan, implement and monitor projects in a timely, cost-effective and quality manner
- Plan and monitor the project’s financial issues
- Attend site inspections, and meetings when required
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- At least 3 years of QS experience with the Main contractor will be an advantage
- Experienced in a government building and fitting out projects are also preferred.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com