Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of our clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. Now recruiting one high caliber and energetic Project Administrator candidate to join our dynamic team:
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the project admin team
- Assist in managing an effective filing system and document control system
- Assist project team in handling project documentation,
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and related admin documentation
- Assist in managing and communicating with logistics, transportation, and customer services to Hong Kong and overseas Market,
- On the other hand, assist in handling a full set of I/E shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders, and bills of lading)
- Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, and customers for shipment and delivery arrangement
- Assist ad-hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above
- Minimum three years of relevant project admin working experience in interior design, architecture, and construction industries.
- Experience in interior design fields is a plus
- Excellent in managing documentation and correspondence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, detail-oriented, able to work independently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English, Chinese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5 days of work at Quarry Bay (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Interested to apply for project admin, and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile. All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application.
The full version of the Data Privacy Notice is available upon request.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Project Administrator?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org