Sales and Marketing Manager (interior design)
Our client is an experienced Design & Build firm encompassing all aspects of interior architecture. Mainly Corporate fit-out projects are core business. They are a well-established business with a track record of unique, high-quality finishing and special touches for local and multi-national clients. Now, they are recruiting one Sales and Marketing Manager to develop new business and join their team.
- Report to the Director and collaborate with the design and project team
- Identify and explore new business opportunities to achieve business targets
- Create effective workplace strategies and engage clients to increase business growth through persuasive sales presentations and well-crafted business proposals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients through proactive communication and effective networking
- Coordinate closely with the design and project team during each phase of the project and implementation process to ensure successful project completion
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client requirements and ensure that their needs are being met throughout the project lifecycle
- Diploma holder or above in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with excellent time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, with the ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Outgoing, proactive, and skilled in building effective business relationships with potential clients
- Willingness to work under tight schedules and overtime when required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, which is an advantage
- Applicants with less experience will also be considered for the position of Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager
- Immediate availability preferred
This Sales and Marketing Manager position is an excellent opportunity to drive new business growth, collaborate with a talented design and project team, and develop long-term relationships with both local and multinational clients. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales and marketing background, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
5 days work at Wan Chai working hours: (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Company benefits: 12 Annual Leave for starting,
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Sales and Marketing Manager in the interior design industry?
and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com