Sales Executive (exhibition and event management)
Our client is an international exhibition and event management company providing one-stop solutions and services to global and local corporations. Now, they are recruiting one Sales Executive for business development, and to join their expanding company in Hong Kong.
- Degree holder in Business Studies or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in business development in exhibition and event management
- Previous experience in the event or hospitality industry is preferable,
- Ambitious, self-initiative, energetic with good presentation skills
- Strong communication in both spoken and written English
- Conversant with computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Candidates with willing to learn more are welcome.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to explore new business opportunities exhibition and event management industry.
- Establish an extensive network and maintain a close relationship with corporate clients
- Identify customers’ needs and requests in driving business and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for daily sales activities to maximize sale margins and exposure.
- Candidate with a short period of working availability is preferred.
5 days work at Tsueng Kwan O, double pay and medical.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Sales executive with exhibition and event managementexperience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com