Sales Manager (Forwarder)
Our client is one of the oldest coastal carriers in the industry, has undergone rapid advancement since its incorporation in 1984, and has been widely recognized by customers. Now, our client has five joint ventures and three branches. Their business scope covers international shipping agents, NVOCC, transshipment, container consolidation / devanning, international forwarding, and project logistics. Currently, they are recruiting one Sales Manager with experience in the Forwarder industry to join their sales team.
- Higher Diploma or above, preferably in Logistics, Business Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience in the shipping forwarding industry
- Good command of English and Chinese in written and spoken forms
- Good computer skills in office applications and presentation tools
- A passionate character with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop new business opportunities in existing market segments
- Maintain good relationships and close communication with clients and internal teams
- Coordinates with principles, agents, and customer
- Responsible for business account management and handling daily sales inquiries
- Prepare quotation and sales proposal
Work at Wan Chai
5.5 days work, 09:00 – 17:15, Sat 09:00 – 12:00
18 days Annual Leave, Medical, Public Holiday
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment/purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Sales Manager with Forwarder experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org