Sales & Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Our client is a company established in 1932, the premier manufacturer of brewed oriental sauces and condiments in Hong Kong.
- Plan, organize and implement branding, marketing, sales activities to achieve marketing and sales target.
- Develop and manage company’s communications channel including advertising, retail promotions, PR, social media and digital marketing.
- Communicate and align with internal (production, admin & finance etc) and external (Government department, sales outlets etc) parties to implement and facilitate product development and sales function.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and channels, formulate expansion tactics, and extend market reach and coverage.
- Gather market and customer information, analysis and recommend an appropriate strategy to achieve marketing and sales target.
- Build and manage new and existing Company key accounts.
- Manage the Sales & Marketing team.
- Degree Holder in sales & marketing, business management or relevant disciplines.
- 10-15 years Sales / Marketing experiences with a minimum of 5 years in senior-level leading sales/marketing teams.
- Experiences in FMCG is preferred.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Well-organized, fast-paced, multi-tasking, good interpersonal and communication skill, strong in leadership and time management with a commitment to excellence.
- Work location: Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com