Sales and Marketing Manager (Gaming Industry)
Our client is currently one of the leading console game distributors in Hong Kong and Asia which also an authorized publisher of Nintendo Co., LTD. Gift Card partner of Google Inc. and Apple Inc. They are founded in Hong Kong 2007, by professional and passionate players in the industry who are also dedicated to the Asian gaming market. Aim to bring the best gaming experience to players. Now, they are recruiting one Sales and Marketing Manager to join their company.
- Achieve the company’s sales target by acquiring new sales opportunities and enhancing existing customer base
- Maintain good business relationships with key customers
- Sales and Marketing material stock control and management
- Provide after-sales services, including Handle enquiries and complaints in an efficient and professional manner
- Prepare sales documents e.g. quotations and forecast
- Able to manage and coordinate well with outsourcing parties and vendors
- Develop new business, coordinate with overseas clients
- Co-ordinate with logistics
- Ad hoc sales & marketing -related assignments as assigned
- Support day-to-day sales
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the sales and marketing field
- Experience in game/toys/cosmetic industry is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, aggressive, outgoing, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Good in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
5 days work at Tsuen Wan, 5 days work
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Birthday leave
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Sales and Marketing Manager with the Gaming industry?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-days work, accommodation, travelling allowance, insurance plan, medical plan and other benefits to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org