Senior Accountant recruiting
Our client is a design agency managing the whole process including 3D design, technical drawings, production and implementation of retail furniture, shop & counter fitting, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors. They are made up of a small family of talented individuals and have offices in London, Singapore, Taiwan, Shanghai, Dongguan, Hainan and Hong Kong. Now, they are recruiting one Senior Accountant to handle their Group accounting.
Job Description for Senior Accountant recruiting
Reporting to the company director,
- Responsible for the full set of accounts, Assist in month-end closing, involved in operational accounting work daily, and help out in ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and liaise with who should be familiar with China tax issue, need to communicate with PRC accounting agency
- Liaise with internal parties to support inter-company activities.
- Coordinate with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax, and government authorities where required.
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.).
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirements, audits, procedures, and forms both statutory and internal.
- Assist in ad-hoc financial reporting projects.
- Degree holder with CPA / ACCA or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of FRS.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to plan, organize and take initiative to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must be familiar with Hong Kong, Singapore & China accounting standards.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
Address – Quarry Bay
Company Size – around 20 staffs
Working hour – 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits – 20 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
Salary Range (30K – 33K)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org