Address – Quarry Bay
Company Size – around 20 staffs
Working hour – 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits – 20 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
Salary Range (30K – 33K)
Our client is a design agency managing the whole process including 3D design, technical drawings, production and implementation of retail furniture, shop & counter fitting, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors. We bridge the gap between a traditional design agency, a technology company and a production house.
They are made up of a small family of talented individuals and have offices in London, Singapore, Taiwan, Shanghai, Dongguan, Hainan and Hong Kong.
Reporting to the company director,
- Responsible for the full set of accounts, Assist in month-end closing, involved in operational accounting work daily, and help out in ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and liaise with who should be familiar with China tax issue, need to communicate with PRC accounting agency
- Liaise with internal parties to support inter-company activities.
- Coordinate with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax, and government authorities where required.
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.).
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirements, audits, procedures, and forms both statutory and internal.
- Assist in ad-hoc financial reporting projects.
- Degree holder with CPA / ACCA or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of FRS.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to plan, organize and take initiative to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must be familiar with Hong Kong, Singapore & China accounting standards.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org