Our client is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, they are a fast-growing investor with diverse investments globally. In 2017, the Company became a leading integrated logistics solutions provider in Singapore, by way of a voluntary general offer. In the future, the Company will focus on integrated logistics services, international bulk commodity trading, and financial services. Now, they are recruiting one Senior Accountant to join their team:
- Coordinate with overseas finance teams for financial reporting
- Hand full set of accounts and ensure the financial statements are prepared in accordance with HKFRS
- Prepare schedules, budgets, forecasts, financial analyses, management reports as required
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, lawyers, professionals and relevant authorities
- Tax management for overseas assets and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties/projects as required
- Qualified Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 4 years’ related experience in accounting/finance in sizable companies
- Audit experience in international audit firms or Big 4 with listed companies is an advantage
- Solid group-level reporting experience and strong consolidation skill
- Independent, flexible, great sense of responsibility & able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office application and Chinese word typing
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant
Address – Tsim Sha Tsui
Working hours – 5-day work (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits – 15 days Annual Leave, double pay, Public Holiday
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com