Senior Visual Merchandiser (Luxury Fashion)
Our client is an international luxury brand. To cope with their expansion, Now, they are recruiting one Senior Visual Merchandiser for high calibre to join their international design and contracting team.
- Implementing all visual merchandising guidelines and functions
- Design and develop visual merchandising material for ad hoc projects
- Source materials and liaise with suppliers for all sourcing issues
- Assist in visual merchandising budget and prepare monthly report
- Deliver VM training to retail store team
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Individual Contributor
- Bachelor of Visual Arts / Visual Merchandising / Fine Art or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the fashion retail industry
- Strong fashion sense
- Excellent sense of visual, design, style and aesthetic
- Good interpersonal skill, creative and outgoing personality
- Fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Availability to travel
- Candidate with a short period available is preferred.
Monday to Friday working days at Sheung Wan Office, Insurance, Medical and dental included, 20 Days Annual Leave, Discretionary bonus
Funny, open-mine, very supportive working environment
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile. All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months from the application’s date.
The full version of the Data Privacy Notice is available upon request.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related recruiting purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com