Shipping Clerk (Trading / Manufacturing)
Our client is one of China’s largest paper cup and disposable food ware manufacturers. For over 20 years, they have been bringing economical packaging solutions to our customers with the highest standards in the industry. With our production facilities in China and mainly serving clients in the USA and Europe, they are now looking for a shipping clerk to join us as:
- HKDSE / Form 5 or above with a certificate
- More than 5 years or more experience in shipment coordination
- Experience in full set I/E documents and online shipment booking
- Prior exposure in handling the USA or EEC market is preferred.
- Background gained from trading or manufacturing companies are preferred.
- Detail-minded, cheerful, well-organized, and good team player
- Good computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Handle the daily shipping operation and the full set of I/E documents
- Responsible for tradelink declaration and preparing packing list & DN, and relevant government papers (according to destination markets)
- follow up with production status
- Arrange shipment schedules with customers, factory, and forwarders + logistics arrangements
5 days work near Jordan MTR, Mon to Fri work schedule (9am to 5:30pm)
Bonus according to work performance
1 month double pay (after 1 year of employment, or pro-rata if under 1 year))
7 days Annual Leave + Birthday Leave, Max 17 days
Salary Range (18K- 19K)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related/recruitment purposes.
To be considered for this position, please describe what makes you a good candidate in your cover letter.
Interested and qualified parties, please send a full resume, including current salary, expected salary, and availability, to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com