Site Manager (Management for Maintenance and A&A projects)
Our client is a Recreational and Entertainment Developer and specialised in water sports events, F&B and park operational management, plus a strong background as an experienced education provider. Now, they are recruiting one right Site Manager to join their professional team:
Tai Po Area
- In charge of the site project team for managing work and monitoring the overall control of site works
- Responsible for day-to-day site supervision work to ensure the required work is accomplished satisfactorily and conforms to the requirements: meeting project budget, safety, program, environmental, and quality objectives
- Maintain team relationships including overall work plan development and team coordination efforts.
- Coordinate the work program with subcontractors and affected stakeholders to ensure projects can be delivered on time;
- Provide technical advice and solve site constraints and issues;
- Assist and prepare tendering documents;
- Attend regular meetings with client and government authorities as required;
- Certificate Holder or above in Construction / Engineering discipline or other similar qualifications
- At least 5 years supervisory role in project management / commercial fitting out / A&A works preferably in a hospitality / Clubhouse
- Adaptable, Proactive, Positive, Ability to prioritize work, Attentive to details, a strong sense of responsibility
- Self-discipline, Strong communication, and interpersonal skill
- TCP-T1 \ Safety Supervisor \ Qualified Metal Scaffolding Certificate holder is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literacy is essential
- Less Experience candidates will be considered as Assistant Site Manager / Site Supervisor / Senior Foreman
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Supplementary Info: Reporting to Facility Manager Lead a team of 10 staff who are English foreign workers responsible for A&A and maintenance of buildings and pond. Ideally from a Construction background such as Main/Sub-contractor or other outdoor entertainment facilities industry Ideally from hands-on background but with proficiency in English to work with senior management and facility team.
5 days work but depending on project status, may be off hours.
This will be compensated by additional leaves or OT pay.
Perks: Seasonal / Target bonuses, 14 AL, Medical (employee only)
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org