Supervisor – Audit and Assurance
Our client is a premier provider of a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
- Leading and working with a small team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Maintain good and efficient relationships internally within the engagement team and externally with client personnel
- Tertiary education and HKICPA finalist or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience of which 1 years at supervisory level
- Hands-on experience in handling listed and PRC companies audit, IPO, due diligence, VSA or VSD projects will be preferable
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua preferred
- Good interpersonal and project management skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. We offer generous fringe benefits to the right candidates, including 5-day work week, annual leave, sick leave, study and examination leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com