Address – Wanchai, HK
Company Size – 25 staffs
Working hour – 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits – 20 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
Salary Range (15K – 18K)
Our client is expanding creative resource and currently require a middle-weight 3D Designer to work across several international projects from our Hong Kong office.
It manages the complete process including design, production and implementation of retail furniture, display, counter, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors.
- Report directly to the Project Manager and Creative Director,
- Responsible for the design of retail furniture from conception through to production for major international clients.
- Conceptual creative thinking and hand sketch visualization.
- 2D visualization of concepts. (AUTOCAD)
- 3D renderings of designs to a very high level. (3Dsmax)
- Creation of design intent and accurate technical drawings which can be followed through to production.
- Development of presentation material for client presentations.
- Remaining in touch with the fabrication, specification and application of production materials.
- Min 2 years of relevant work experience and some understanding of the interior design with retail industry.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once.
- Excellence with 3D rendering package (3Dsmax is a MUST) Strong proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org