Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe.
- Report to Regional MD, oversee the sales function of the APAC
- Build relationships with the key contacts to meet and exceed sales targets while providing exceptional service.
- Involve in new business development, new projects coming to the business that can create future opportunities.
- Lead a team of account managers to create an account strategy to drive sales across the business.
- Collaborate with the MD APAC to plan for each client’s needs which include all business opportunities as well as how to strategically grow the accounts by improving relationships, meeting higher-level contacts, regular visits, etc.
- Review forecasts and margin targets regularly to monitor and plan for any fluctuations in the account.
- Prepare selling proposal, conduct product demonstration and presentation to executive level
- Work closely with the project managers and operations team to ensure projects are on track and any issues are addressed with clients and quickly resolved.
- Work closely with overseas counterparts to provide excellent account management such as Disney, Marvel, Lucas, Universal, WB studios;
- Liaise with internal functional teams on service excellence to meet customer’s needs, across offices in London, Hong Kong, LA, Shenzhen.
- Occasional travel is required
- Diploma or above in Business Administration; language in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 3+ years of working experience in key accounts management related.
- Working experience in film industry, Premium Company is preferred.
- Knowledge about license management
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Editor and PowerPoint
- SAP experience beneficial
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui, 5 days work, double pay, company medical insurance, 14 Annual Leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com