Senior Account Manager (Buying Office)
Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe. They are recruiting one Senior Accounting Manager with Buying Office working experience to join their company.
Responsibilities for Senior Accounting Manager
- Report to Regional MD, oversee the sales function of the APAC
- Account Servicing, need to build relationships with key contacts to meet and exceed sales targets while providing exceptional service.
- Involvement in new business development, and new projects coming to the business that can create future opportunities.
- Lead a team of account managers / account executives to create an account strategy to drive sales across the business.
- Collaborate with the MD APAC to plan for each client’s needs which include all business opportunities as well as how to strategically grow the accounts by improving relationships, meeting higher-level contacts, regular visits, etc.
- Review forecasts and margin targets regularly to monitor and plan for any fluctuations in the account.
- Prepare selling proposal, conduct product demonstration and presentation to executive level
- Work closely with the project managers and operations team to ensure projects are on track and any issues are addressed with clients and quickly resolved.
- Work closely with overseas counterparts to provide excellent account management such as Disney, Marvel, Lucas, Universal, WB studios;
- Liaise with internal functional teams on service excellence to meet customers’ needs, across offices in London, Hong Kong, LA, and Shenzhen.
- Occasional travel is required
- Diploma or above in Business Administration; language in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 5+ years of working experience in key accounts management related.
- Working experience in the film industry, Premium Company is preferred.
- Knowledge about license management
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Editor and PowerPoint
- SAP experience beneficial
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui, 5 days work, double pay, company medical insurance, 14 Annual Leave.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Account Manager with film industry experience? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com