Our client is dedicated to making Hong Kong trouble-free/unfinished decorations. It’s the leader of the Hong Kong Internet decoration industry, the decoration guy will bring new changes to the traditional decoration and home furnishing fields through the O2O model, continue to create value for users, and lead the development of the industry.
- Handle daily inquiry and coordination, including but not limited to follow up the process, provide quotations, and handle customer complaints.
- Contract review, sales meeting, sales order processing and sales report analysis.
- Achieve sales target and upkeep company operations standard.
- Follow up information collection for report generation or file consolidation.
- Coordinate between internal departments and clients to ensure timely delivery.
- Shift Duty may require, including weekends and public holidays.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Secondary education level or above
- 2 years of sales experience is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese
- Fair in English and Mandarin
- Mature, cheerful, excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Telesales experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Shift duty and outdoor work are required (not usually, for company event/seminar)
Basic Salary – 15 – 20K + Commission
5,5 days work at Lai Chi Kok,
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org