Accountant / Financial Analyst
Our client is an international industry leader providing sustainable and innovative Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring solutions. With over 20 years of experience, our client has grown worldwide with sales offices and distribution partners in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa. Now, To support the growth of its business, they are hiring one Accountant / Financial Analyst talents in filling the below position in its headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Prepare financial and management reports, ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Perform credit control for accounts receivables collection
- Monitor and review accounts payables
- Calculate Commission, Trademarks, Royalties, Patent Rights, Shipment Rebates etc.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic business performance analysis reports, Quality Claims reports, Finance cost reports, consolidated accounts, etc.
- Assist in preparation for year-end audit with supporting schedules
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related disciplines or above (Higher Diploma with solid experience may also be considered)
- At least 5 years of solid working experience in handling a full set of accounts is a must
- Good analytical skills in financial control, cashflow, forecast, and budgeting with strong PC skills including MS Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Navision System and Jet Report will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, initiative hardworking, self-discipline responsible and good team player
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Occasion business trips may be required
5 days work at Wan Chai, Medical insurance, Performance Bonus, etc
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related/recruitment purposes.
To be considered for this position, please describe what makes you a good candidate in your cover letter.
Interested and qualified parties, please send a full resume, including current salary, expected salary, and availability, to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com