Our client comprises 3 major business units in Hong Kong, they are driven by a team of passionate and dedicated education professionals from our offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand, they will continue to create opportunities and products that realize our dream of learning without limits. now, they are recruiting one Accountant to join their company.
This position will report to the Finance Manager and is responsible for the followings:
- Responsible for preparing the full set of accounts AR, AP, GL and intercompany
- Perform hands-on duty on month-end closing matters.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports & analysis
- Preparation of accounting schedule
- Perform credit control
- Monitor cash flow
- Assist with internal and external audit
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Higher Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and accounting system
- Able to work on multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good communication skill
- Independent, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate available preferred
Address – Tin Hau
Company Size – around 20 staff
Working hour – 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits – 14 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
Salary Range (28K – 33K)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org