Our client has been launched exclusively in Asia, incorporates with ideas of elegancy and lifestyle values in one luxury Brand vehicle signature colors, for children’s wear up to 14 years old and provides a wide range of flawless children’s wear in casual yet luxury style. To cope with business expansion, high caliber candidates are invited to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling full set of accounts and month end closing;
- Streamline work processes and institute control procedures to ensure effective, efficient and timely reporting;
- Assist Accounting Manager on company secretary affairs of oversea branches;
- Assist to prepare the cash flow and other accounting budget/forecast/projection;
- Handle Hong Kong companies year-end audit and stock take arrangement;
- Ensure compliance with company’s accounting policy and adherence of internal controls for both Hong Kong and oversea branches;
- Handle ad hoc projects as required.
- Diploma or above;
- 5 years or above accounting experience in retail, or trading background preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, proactive, strong analytical mind and able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and financial application
- Well organized, strong analytical skills as well as a good team player
Salary Range – (18K – 20K) / month 5-day
Work at Kwun Tong, 11 days annual leave, birthday leave, career growth opportunities, MPF, medical insurance to the right candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com