Our client is a global, integrated agency, specializing in experiential marketing, brand activations, and
consumer engagement. It located in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Dubai, and Shanghai
cover every phase of the customer journey from strategy and creativity to design and delivery.
The chosen candidate will assist the Financial Director and the Managing Director in their day-to-day tasks with a focus on bookkeeping, HR, and general admin. The role encompasses a wide range of tasks. It requires a
dynamic, self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
• Handling full set of accounts independently is MUST;
• Prepare monthly accounting schedule and bank transactions;
• Know HSBC & BOC online banking is MUST;
• Tax filing;
• Handle general HR duties independently;
• Handle full set of payroll functions independently including monthly payroll processing and MPF;
• Help manage recruitment, employment contracts, medical insurance etc.;
• Ad-hoc admin assignments as required
• Diploma LCC III / HKIAAT or Degree in Accounting/Financial Management or equivalent;
• Minimum with 3-5 year or above accounting supervisor experience, trading/advertising Industry is preferable;
• Quickbooks / accounting system experience is MUST;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
• A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
• Independent and able to work under pressure;
5 days work at Quarry Bay, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, medical.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org