Our client is a fast-growing interior design and fit-out contracting firm specializing in retail flagship stores, boutiques and cosmetic counters. Handled clients: Benefit, Biotherm, Bovet, Chopard, Derma Center, Dior, Escada, Fresh, Givenchy, Guerlain, Sisley, Shu Uemura, TSL, Kiehls…. Now recruiting one accounts clerk for a high caliber candidate to join our team in their Hong Kong Office.
Company Size of around 20 staffs at Lai Chi Kok,
Job Description for Account clerk recruiting:
- Report to the company Account Manager,
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments for customer
- Prepare monthly statements for customers
- Assist in the collection of outstanding receivables
- Follow-up with clients on overdue invoices actively
- Verify and resolve discrepancies and other AR issues
- Correspond with the sales/project team and respond to inquiries
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Prepare bank application form for financing
- Prepare cost analysis for accounts management
- 7 or above with LCCI Intermediate level for accounting cert.
- MIn 3 years (s) experience with Account experience,
- Experienced in the interior design and construction field in Hong Kong is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word & Excel
- Good command of both spoken/written English & Mandarin
- Responsible, accurate and well-organized
- As a company accounts clerk, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is preferred
5 days’ work at Lai Chi Kok, working period: 9:00am – 6:00pm
13 months’ salary with a Year-end bonus
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related /recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Accounts Clerk with interior design industry experience in Hong Kong?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this account position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org