Our Client is Established 2004 in Sweden, an international company who specialize in delivering accessories and display solutions in the technology category.
- Handle customer invoicing and inventory management
- Responsible for updating AR/AP
- Maintain customers aging and follow up outstanding customer’s payments
- Payment processing and prepare bank reconciliation
- Handle petty cash & expenses reimbursements
- Support month-end closing and year-end audit
- Provide general administrative and clerical assistance to the Finance team
- Data input in ERP (Dynamics AX) system
- Diploma or Higher Diploma graduate in Accounting
- At least 3-year experience in accounting
- Excellent PC skill
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible with positive attitude
- Willing to work over-time (End of month)
5 days’ work at Kwun Tong, 9:00am – 6:00pm
Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org