Our client is a Hong Kong-based co-living start-up with a strong financial background, with Dynamic working culture, Currently owns 4 buildings in Hong Kong (3 in operations, and 1 in refurbishment), now, they are recruiting one AP Specialist to join its FP&A team and a Financial Accounting team.
- Handle the AP requests for HQ and Hong Kong
- Validate the data, information and supporting documents provided in the requests
- Communicate closely with internal stakeholders to resolve the AP issues and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Drive and review all the AP requests to ensure adherence to best practices and corporate governance.
- Manage the vendor onboarding details and requirements according to the policies.
- Review invoice payment requests including validating the data and the accounting booking of expenses.
- Process invoice payments to vendors.
- Assist to prepare regular and any ad-hoc reports analysis and reconciliation.
- Hong Kong Permanent Residency or Hong Kong Citizenship
- Strong communication skills in English is a must. Written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance / Accounting or related disciplines or equivalent
- Startup mindset- Young dynamic team with lots of opportunities to try new things and work on different projects
- Around 150 transactions per month including intercompany, will increase as we increase properties in our portfolio.
- Previous experience in AP, a ‘best practice’ for AP handling so they can provide insights or points to improve for their current processes.
- Good communication skills in English
5 days work at Central, medical, performance bonus, 18 days Annual Leave.
Salary Range (18000 – 22000) / Month
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / hiring purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this AP Specialist ? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com