Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a mid-size inter-dealer broker of financial derivatives, bonds, convertibles, and equity products for global financial institutions and professional investors. They are also a boutique investment bank with a focus on securities offerings and placements. The global finance firm has offices in London, Tokyo and Dubai, working together as a close-knit, transparent organization. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant Finance Manager to join their company. If you are a proactive, independent thinker who is confident and mature with a “can do” attitude and are willing to learn, you may be the right person.
- Degree and Qualified Certified Public Accountant (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance, maximum 7 years for Finance Managerial level
- Experienced in preparing (consolidated) Financial Statements and Management Accounts
- Experienced in the operational use of accounting systems. Sun Accounts experience preferred
- Strong MS Excel and Communication skills (good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese/ Mandarin)
- Hong Kong citizen/ permanent resident
- Prepare regular financial statements for the Hong Kong company
- Manage monthly and annual financial closing cycles accurately and timely
- Credit Control and management of the monthly invoicing cycle
- Accurate and timely reporting to financial regulators and tax authority
- Handle Finance Treasury Management – monitoring cashflows and managing banking transactions
- Participate in multi-team projects/ tasks
Work environment, Personality
- Able to comfortably work in a small local Finance team and also with other teams within the Group
- A hands-on mentality is a must
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, organized, efficient, analytical & detail-minded
- Able to communicate openly and professionally
- Thrives in a cohesive driven team that documents and shares knowledge
Competitive with a discretionary bonus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Finance Manager experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org