Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a mid-size inter-dealer broker of financial derivatives, bonds, convertibles, and equity products for global financial institutions and professional investors. They are also a boutique investment bank with a focus on securities offerings and placements. The global finance firm has offices in London, Tokyo and Dubai, working together as a close-knit, transparent organization. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant Finance Manager to join their company. If you are a proactive, independent thinker who is confident and mature with a “can do” attitude and are willing to learn, you may be the right person.
- Degree and Qualified Certified Public Accountant (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance, maximum 7 years for Finance Managerial level
- Experienced in preparing (consolidated) Financial Statements and Management Accounts
- Experienced in the operational use of accounting systems. Sun Accounts experience preferred
- Strong MS Excel and Communication skills (good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese/ Mandarin)
- Hong Kong citizen/ permanent resident
- Prepare regular financial statements for the Hong Kong company
- Manage monthly and annual financial closing cycles accurately and timely
- Credit Control and management of the monthly invoicing cycle
- Accurate and timely reporting to financial regulators and tax authority
- Handle Finance Treasury Management – monitoring cashflows and managing banking transactions
- Participate in multi-team projects/ tasks
Work environment, Personality
- Able to comfortably work in a small local Finance team and also with other teams within the Group
- A hands-on mentality is a must
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, organized, efficient, analytical & detail-minded
- Able to communicate openly and professionally
- Thrives in a cohesive driven team that documents and shares knowledge
Competitive with a discretionary bonus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Finance Manager experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org