Assistant HR Manager
Our client is one of the leading companies in the global logistics industry, they are a Japanese company that provides comprehensive one-stop services incorporating international air freight forwarding, international sea freight forwarding and a full range of logistics services on a global scale with its worldwide network comprising 848 offices in 46 countries. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant HR Manager to join their company.
- Report to HR Manager, assist in reviewing, formulating and implementing company policies, procedures and workflow
- Perform HR functions focus on learning & development as well as employee relations
- Work with Manager in training & development, staff retention and engagement programs
- Support in all aspects of training matters including identification of training needs, training facilitation and evaluation of training programs
- Provide administrative support in departmental meetings, taking minutes, drafting memos and following up on actions
- Engage in campus recruitment, including management trainee, graduate and internship programs
- Participate in organizing and coordinating corporate events and staff relation activities such as staff gatherings, briefings and workshops, CSR events as well as charitable activities
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management (HR) or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant HR experience gained in multi-national organizations including 3 years in a supervisory capacity with proven experience
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- A solid HR training & development experience gained from sizeable organizations
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, energetic, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Meet tight targets and able to perform multi-tasks independently
- Excellent command of English and Chinese in both written and spoken forms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Work Location: Kwun Tong
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant HR Manager in Forwarder experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com