Assistant Interior Designer
Our client is a Certified professional design firm that offers one-stop design and builds services. Working closely with their working team that expertise in commercial and office design projects and built-out. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant Interior Designer to join their team:
- Take charge of delivering a full set of interior design drawings with commercial/office projects from concept, details, and tender documents to construction documents and relevant materials;
- Partake in presentations and meetings to interpret design direction and requirements of commercial projects;
- Closely coordinate with stakeholders, such as end users, internal team members, contractors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to ensure the project is executed smoothly;
- Familiar with Hong Kong building regulations, and being able to prepare interior drawings and tender sets would be an advantage;
- Open-minded as well as having excellent communication and interpersonal skills and with a high level of aesthetic flair
- Participate in other related and ad-hoc assignments
WE LOOK FOR:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Interior design or related field with commercial and office inteior projects.
- Auto-Cad drawing is a MUST, especially in commercial project experience.
- Being able to provide full set drawings including design detail and technical drawings
- Good design ability, skilful in 3D MAX, Sketch up, and Photoshop is an advantage
- Site co-ordination & project management experience is preferred
- Responsible for Auto-Cad drawing, sub-contractor coordination, site survey, etc.
- Good command of both English & Mandarin is an advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated, initiative, and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 5-day work week (off on Saturday & public holidays)
- Attractive remuneration package with attractive basic salary & incentive bonus
- Medical insurance after probation
- Flexible working hours, marriage leave, etc
- Fun, Young, and Joyful office environment
Location: Sheung Wan
5 days work, 12 days Annual Leave/year, medical, double pay, performance bonus.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Interior Designer with commercial/office projects?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com