One Assistant Merchandising Manager Recruiting
Our Client is the leading garments group with well-established production facilities around the world including China, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Romania employing a total workforce of over 30,000 employees. To build on their reputation as one of the finest apparel makers, they believe in quality and strive to satisfy a broad spectrum of consumers over the World. We are now recruiting one Assistant Merchandising Manager seeking for highly committed candidates to join.
- To support the merchandising planning including assortment, allocation and distribution
- Analyze market and competitor data and consumer trends to assist in developing buying plans
- Handle operational support for the stock replenishment and inventory review
- To prepare and handle relevant POS materials
- Prepare sales report, sales performance analysis, inventory control analysis and merchandising forecasts
- Work with marketing and retail operation teams in regards to product merchandising and promotion
- Degree holder in Retail Merchandising, Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 6 years of experience in buying and merchandising, preferably in Mens fashion
- Preferably with an e-commerce experience
- Proactive, sensitive to figures and strong analytical
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
5 days work at Kwun Tong,
Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Merchandising Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com