Assistant Merchandising Manager (Home Electronic and Consumer Electronic products)
Our client has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. They offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant Merchandising Manager with Home Electronic and Consumer Electronic products experience to join their expansion company.
- Identify potential opportunities and sources for new products from local and overseas trade shows, exhibitions, and the Internet to expand suppliers for a wider range of merchandise offerings.
- Maintain good relationships and work closely with key brand partners.
- Responsible for managing category business forecast, sales plan, OTB, and inventory management to ensure the category is aligned with business goals and KPI.
- Formulate monthly promotional and event calendar, clearance plan, and exit strategy for both online and offline.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop in-store marketing events and promotional advertisements.
- Coordinate with the E-commerce team for online merchandising strategy and ensure the proper execution of O2O customer experience.
- Monitor category reorders and follows up with Merchandising Executive to ensure the vendor would deliver PO on time to minimize out-of-stock situations.
- Coordinate with the retail operation team and VM to ensure proper execution of VM guidelines and standards.
- Assist both online and offline teams with customer inquiries on products or complaints.
- Coordinate with the PRC team on product sourcing and buying to create synergy.
- Ad hoc project as requested by Senior Merchandising Manager.
- University graduate in business-related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in merchandising with Home Electronic and Consumer Electronic products or planning at a sizable retail organization.
- Experience in buying or inventory planning for Kitchen SDA & MDA, Home Electronics, and Consumer Electronic products would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Address – Mong Kong
Company Size – around 20 staff
Working hours – 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits – 12 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
Salary Range (30K – 33K)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org