Assistant Merchandising Manager
Our client has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. They offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
- Identify potential opportunities and source for new products from both local and overseas trade show, exhibition and internet to expand suppliers for wider range of merchandise offering.
- Maintain good relationship and working closely with key brand partners.
- Responsible for managing category business forecast, sales plan, OTB and inventory management to ensure category is aligned to business goals and KPI.
- Formulate monthly promotional and event calendar, clearance plan and exit strategy for both online and offline.
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop instore marketing event and promotional advertisement.
- Coordinate with Ecommerce team for online merchandising strategy and ensure the proper execution of O2O customer experience.
- Monitor category reorder follow up with Merchandising Executive to ensure vendor would deliver PO on time to minimize out of stock situation.
- Coordinate with retail operation team and VM to ensure a proper execution of VM guideline and standards.
- Assist both online and offline team for customer enquiries on products or complain.
- Coordinate with PRC team on product sourcing and buying to create synergy.
- Ad hoc project as requested by Senior Merchandising Manager.
- University graduate in business related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid experience in merchandising or planning at a sizable retail organization.
- Experience in buying or inventory planning for Kitchen SDA & MDA, Home Electronic and Consumer Electronic products would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org