Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a young, Architectural / Interior Architecture design studio in Central working on various luxury retail projects. they are currently recruiting motivated and independent thinkers as Assistant Project Manager with the ability to coordinate and liaise clearly and concisely with their clients for the following positions based in Hong Kong
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience (project management, production management)
- Background in interior design, shop-fitting or construction would be a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, working knowledge of AutoCAD, Illustrator.
You will work alongside our designers and production facilities and report directly to the Operations Director.
You will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of major international projects for leading luxury brands from production to installation.
- Assisting with the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials.
- Performing quality control in factories in China, or elsewhere in Asia, throughout the production process.
- Overseeing the production of prototypes or bespoke material.
- Development of international installation schedules.
- Liaising with local authorities to gain clearance on health, safety and security matters for transportation and delivery.
- Coordinate freelance installation teams responsible for the implementation.
- Travel across Asia Pacific Region.
Some Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project coordinator.
NO more Overtime work is needed,
5 days of work at Quarry, (near MTR )
Benefits: 10 days of Annual Leave, Medical
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for recruiting any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment/purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Project Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org