Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager
- retail furniture and fitting out projects
Address: Global company located at Wanchai, HK
(and USA, UK, Shanghai, Singapore branches)
Company Size 25 staffs
Working hour 5 days work (10:00am –7:00pm)
Benefits 20 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay+ Bonus
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience (project management, production management)
- Background in interior design, shop-fitting or construction would be a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, working knowledge of AutoCAD, Illustrator.
You will work alongside our designers and production facilities and report directly to the Operations Director.
You will be responsible for the planning and day to day management of major international projects for leading luxury brands from the production to the installation.
- Assisting with the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials.
- Performing quality control in factories in China, or elsewhere in Asia, throughout the production process.
- Overseeing the production of prototypes or bespoke material.
- Development of international installation schedules.
- Liaising with local authorities to gain clearance on health, safety and security matters for transportation and delivery.
- Co-ordinate freelance installation teams responsible for the implementation.
- Travel across Asia Pacific Region.
Interested parties, please click send your updated resume to us.
and Click Apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com