Business Applications Manager
Our Client is a committed and competent OEM/ODM consumer electronics accessories manufacturer specializing in the design, development, and manufacture of earphones, headphones, speakers, chargers, and casings for a growing clientele base that stretches across North America, Europe, Australia, India, South Africa, and several other global regions. Now, they are recruiting one Business Applications Manager to join their design team in Hong Kong Office.
- As Business Applications Manager needs to develop and manage key business systems and software applications across all functional departments strategically including Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, E-commerce, Marketing, and Human Resources.
- Drive implementation and execution of business systems and applications including our ERP System (Sage X3), collaboration tools and applications (such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook), work management & collaboration platforms (Monday.com), data visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI & Excel), and automation tools (such as Microsoft Power Automate) in order to maximize the productivity and efficiency based on the Company’s growth and direction.
- Drive integration of internal business systems with external applications and platforms such as e-commerce platforms, order management systems, CRM databases through API connections, etc.
- Analyse and develop systems documentation based on business requirements and processes by constructing conceptual data and models, including big data and volume estimates.
- Create test scenarios and analyze test results. Develop test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify our business requirements which are incorporated into the system design.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet functional needs with business specifications
- Facilitate meetings with functional departments/IT partners/consultants to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Conduct team training on new features and new tools.
- Identify and evaluate the latest technology and tools to enhance the user experience of the information systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Knowledge and development experience on various technology systems and applications like ERP, WMS, BPM, Workflow, BI, Microsoft Applications, CRM, Web Scraping, etc.
- Good command of querying databases and using statistical computer languages: Python, R, and SQL, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in business system analysis and project management preferably with sizeable trading and manufacturing organizations
- Proficient in written or spoken English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Organize, structure, and be able to do detailed business analysis work and documentation independently and also as a team
Company Address: Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
- Staff: 30 in HK Office
- Working hours: 5 days – Mon to Fri, 09:00 – 18:30
- Lunch Hours: 13:00 to 14:00
- Medical: Group Medical Insurance (in-patient & out-patient)
- Double pay: Yes
- Bonus: Discretionary
- Holidays: Public holidays
- Transportation Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Annual Leave with pay (7 days starting) + extra 3 more days at CNY Holidays
- Sick Leave with pay
- Marital leave with pay
- Bereavement Leave with pay
- Jury Service Leave with pay
- Extra Company holidays
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Business Applications Manager with business system analysis and project management?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org