Address: Lai Chi Kok, HK
Company Size 20 staffs
Working hour 5-day work (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits 10 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Bonus
Salary Range OPEN
Our client is specialize in retail experiential marketing from branding, design, fabrication, logistic, to direct promotion for international clients. They include branding, visual merchandizing, events management, interior design, project management, brand signage and promotional activities.
A leading regional activation strategist, we have offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand.
Founded over two decades ago with our core strengths in
• Global Travel Retail
• Visual Merchandising
• Retail Experience
• Space Design
• Full Event Management services
• Manpower Solutions and
• Branding and Digital Solutions
- Min 2 years of relevant work experience and some understanding of the retail furniture or interior design industry.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once.
- Strong proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD.
- To provide event, exhibition, retail furniture solutions in primary 2D drawing for proposal;
- Work closely with Account Servicing, Production & Project Team, and produce detailed technical drawings;
- Communicate with factory, and output engineering-based drawings;
- Coordinate and execute renderings & technical drawings;
- Responsible for conceptual design drawings and full set design / construction drawings;
- Assist Project manager including production drawings (e.g. furniture) and work instructions;
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
Here ‘s the handled projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org