Our client is a listed Interior Design and contracting company in HK stock with global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world, in view of the rapid expansion of the company’s Marketing Department, it develops new business for branding and event operation marketing for existing global retail clients. Now recruiting one Event Coordinator energetic candidate to join our dynamic team:
Office Location: Quarry Bay
5 days work, Benefits: 12 days Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay, Year-End Bonus.
As an Event organizer, support the Marketing team for all aspects of projects & event management including preparation of pre-production, drafting promotion material, contracting clients and vendors, providing logistic and on-site support.
- Report to the Marketing Manager,
- As project coordinator to assist with marketing communications and PR projects for events & exhibitions
- Write up and edit marketing materials such as brochures, eDMs, press releases, and speeches
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key accounts & media.
- Coordinate the production of marketing materials.
- Assist with the day-to-day maintenance of online/ social media initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and conduct market research.
- Provide ad-hoc support for events and exhibitions.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Degree in language, translation marketing communications, or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant working experience (preferably in event management or PR)
- Responsible, Independent, creative, well-organized, and attentive to details
- Proficient in account servicing with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written & spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Interested and qualified parties please send full resumes including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org