Our client is listed Interior Design and contracting company in HK stock with global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world, in view of rapid expansion of company Marketing Department, it develops new business for branding and event operation marketing for existing global retails clients.
Now seeking high calibre and energetic candidates to join our dynamic team:
Office Location: Quarry Bay
5 days work
Benefits: 12 days Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay, Year-End Bonus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Event organizer, support the Marketing team for all aspects of projects & event management including preparation of pre-production, drafting promotion material, contracting clients and vendors, providing logistic and on-site support.
- Report to Marketing Manager,
- Assist with marketing communications and PR projects for events & exhibitions
- Write up and edit marketing materials such as brochures, eDMs, press releases and speeches
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key accounts & media.
- Coordinate the production of marketing materials.
- Assist with the day-to-day maintenance of online/ social media initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and conduct market research.
- Provide ad-hoc support for events and exhibitions.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Degree in language, translation marketing communications or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant working experience (preferably in event management or PR)
- Responsible, Independent, creative, well-organized and attentive to details
- Proficient in account servicing with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written & spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com