Our client is a flexible / freestyle design & contracting company managing the process including technical drawings, production and implementation of retail furniture, shop & counter fitting, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors. Now they are recruiting one Executive Assistant to join their company:
- Experience working in interior design, shop-fitting or construction would be a distinct advantage.
- Handle Client service,
- Assist office administration of daily operations
- Daily communication with clients and suppliers through calls and emails
- Project schedule and project communication
- Co-ordinate installation teams of Asia
- Handle of Part of Cost estimate paper documentation
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
- A high degree of energy and flexibility
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Proficient with Office MS
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
5 days work at On Lai Street, Shek Mun, Shatin.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment/purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Executive Assistant?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com