- Provide secretarial services and administrative support
- Responsible for incoming calls, visitors or enquiries greetings
- Assist in organizing meeting and/or conference
- Prepare presentation materials, reports, proposals, correspondences and other documentation
- Assist in travel, visa and hotel accommodation arrangements and other related matters
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc tasks
- Higher Diploma or above, preferably with recognized secretarial qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience; secretarial or related experience, preferably from a professional services environment or CPA firm
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- because of startup business, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with strong prioritizing skill, and flexibility in working style
- Good in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is preferred.
5 days work, Office located at Kwun Tong, public holiday, double pay, bonus.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org