Graphic Designer (Artwork)
Our client is a global independent creative agency specializing in experiential and retail marketing with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Its focus is retail, and they offer services in Retail Strategy, Shopper Marketing, Retail Design, Content, and Digital Engagement. Now, they are recruiting one Graphic Designer with artwork experience to join their company’s creative design team.
- Report to the Head of Creative and will be responsible for consistently and efficiently delivering top-quality artwork for print and digital outputs.
- You will be working on the artwork across a range of projects for major international clients that includes:
- Produce graphic artwork following brand guidelines and using asset libraries
- Help to amend and revise artwork following comments and directions
- Work on and deliver print-ready artwork files and coordinate with the Project Manager/Executive on details
- Excellent typography skills (English and Chinese) layout and photo-editing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of Art working experience (Design agency and production is preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Creating graphics, and effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Edit proofs to company specifications and get signoff/approval before finalizing the artwork.
- Must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers, and directors;
- Experience with producing packaging artwork, and original graphic design/illustration.
Address: Quarry Bay
Company Size: 25 staffs
Working hour: 5 days work (10:00am –7:00pm), Public Holiday,
Benefits: 20 days Annual Leave, Double pay, Medical is a MUST
Interested and qualified parties please send your full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability, also your design portfolio with your artwork graphic experience to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any job recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Graphic Designer with Artwork duties?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com