Our client is a leading company specializing in manufacturing international custom carpets. Founded in 1956 and listed since 1973, the Group’s headquarter is in Hong Kong with offices and facilities in Asia, Europe and the United States, with a presence in 100 countries, and over four continents. Now, they are recruiting one Group Accountant to join their company group in the accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. (Must)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in trading and manufacturing industries.
- Experience in the preparation of consolidated financial reports for middle to large-sized companies. (Must)
- Big 4 or other audit firm experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using Oracle e-business suite or SAP and proficient in MS office. (Must)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, strong commercial sense and operational mindset.
- Open-minded, good communication and presentation skills, and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Report to: Asia Financial Controller
- Assist in organizing monthly group financial closing and reporting, communicate and liaison with overseas subsidies
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements and consolidation packages, prepare elimination journal entries and necessary manual entries
- Assist group interim and annual financial reporting and filing
- Prepare group management reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Prepare detailed analytics of key accounts
- Participate in the annual budget preparation, and prepare regular reports for tracking performance by working closely with operation teams.
- Assist in preparing financial forecasts including cash flow and profit and loss for the group.
- Assist annual group audit
- Participate in special projects, as needed
5 days of work at Lai Chi Kok,
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org