HR and Accounting Officer
Our client is a well-established logistics firm located in Lai Chi Kok. They are recruiting one HR & Accounting Officer who is a detail-minded and well-organized person to join their organization. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who enjoys an energetic and dynamic working environment.
- Manage the full recruitment process and work with senior management to design job specifications and staffing plans
- Implement performance management guidelines and implement KPIs
- Advise senior management on recruitment needs, training & development needs, and others provide solutions to HR issues
- Handle and Assist in company full set accounting data entry
- Handle and Assist to prepare the monthly financial report to Accounting Departments.
- Generate reporting for senior management’s periodic review
- Build and maintain company culture
- Support on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with excellent command of administrative and communication skills, in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Accounting experience – LCCI would be an advantage
- Excellent attention and possess great organizational skills
- Min FIve years of experience in office Human Resources Duties are required
- Immediately available or short availability are higher preferred
5 days work at Lai Chi Kok, working period: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Double pay, medical, 12 Annual Leave, performance bouns depends.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this HR and Accounting Officer?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com