Interior Designer (Office Design Projects)
Our client is an aggressive and growing interior design company specializes in office interior design, contracting and project management for commercial and industrial offices.
- Able to handle a full set of construction drawings, design documentation and presentation;
- Maintain good relationship with clients and external parties to ensure project completion.
- Review fitting out details and site supervision.
- Liaise with various team members on design concepts and requirements.
- Provide positive working attitude in time management and reach company targets.
- Form 6 or above.
- Min 3-5 years solid experience in office design projects.
- Proficiency in 3D Sketchup, AutoCAD & Photoshop
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, readiness to take on new tasks.
- Willing to work overtime, outdoor, independently.
- Good conceptual design, detailed working drawing and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Immediate available or short notice preferable.
- Alternative Saturday off
- 12+ Days Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com