Interior Designer (Office Design Projects)
Our client is an aggressive and growing interior design company that specializes in office contracting and project management for commercial and industrial offices in Hong Kong. Now, they are recruiting one Interior Designer to join their Design Team, located at Wan Chai.
- Report to Design Manager, able to handle a full set of construction drawings, design documentation and presentation;
- Maintain good relationships with clients and external parties to ensure project completion.
- Review fitting out details and site supervision.
- Liaise with various team members on design concepts and requirements.
- Provide a positive working attitude in time management and reach company targets.
- Degree or related graduated with architecture / interior design / construction.
- Min 3-5 years of solid experience in the Interior Design / Architecture industry, especially in office design and contracting projects are preferred.
- Proficiency in 3D Sketchup, AutoCAD & Photoshop
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, readiness to take on new tasks.
- Willing to work overtime, outdoor, independently.
- Good conceptual design, detailed working drawing, and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Immediate availability or short notice is preferable.
- Wanchai, Hong Kong (working hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Alternative Saturday off
- 12+ Days Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified parties please send your full resume including your current salary, expected salary, availability period, and you perfect Design portfolio to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruitment inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related / Recruiment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Interior Designer?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org