Manager, IT Application (Investment)
Our client is Financial Group a NASDAQ-listed company, a market-leading wealth and health platform company in the Greater Bay Area, encompassing business-to-business (B2B) platform, healthcare and wellness, FinTech, and licensed financial advisory services. They are building a comprehensive Finbiz-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, expanding opportunities to financial advisors, brokers, agents, and financial institutions. They are recruiting an IT Application Manager to manage the production environment of the platform and are involved in the development cycle.
- Manage the system support, administration, and maintenance of the production IT system environments;
- Manage IT system incidents and work with the Hong Kong and regional technology teams and service providers on incident resolutions;
- Establish the production support model across the support layer, communication protocols, and escalation models;
- Manage the system environment change which supports various project activities;
- Manage IT system user access including connectivity and access issues;
- Monitor and lead the resources and capacity planning of the production environment;
- Work with the vendors and regional resources in providing implementations and change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT, Engineering, or related disciplines;
- Around 5 years of working experience in managing production and application support investment environments;
- In-depth technical background and experience in performing/managing L1/L2 application support;
- Hands-on experience in SQL, shell scripts/python, job schedulers, monitoring, and support tools;
- Experience with public cloud (ideally Azure) based application management experience is highly preferred;
- Strong experience in Azure technology and services is preferred;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedure;
- Outstanding incident management, troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced and growing investment environment;
- Self-motivated and ability work with minimal supervision.
5 days of work at Wan Chai
Benefits: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus.
Salary Range (55K – 60K) / Month
Interested in applying for project admin, qualified parties please send a full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile.
All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months after receiving the application.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, are you suitable for this IT Application Manager in the investment industry? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position with Experience in Outsystems Software Engineering?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com