Marketing Manager (Digital / Online / E-commerce business)
Our client established in 1985, professional paper product manufacturing and printing services provider. They offer OEM manufacturing solutions for a wide spectrum of paper products including tabletop games, greeting cards, educational items, and premium packaging to a number of world-renowned customers. Moving with the times, they have been actively developing our e-commerce business since 2010, offering innovative personalization services for paper products and gift items through various self-developed and self-operated websites.
- Develop & execute the full spectrum of marketing sales
- Define product/brand positioning
- Online & offline marketing strategies
What you will be doing:
- To develop and execute a full spectrum of marketing and sales plans and strategies including budget, brand management, product costing and pricing, advertising, product, and trade marketing programs;
- To generate market and consumer insights to define product/brand positioning, to work with various teams in product development and driving for product innovation;
- To continue review and refine the on-line shop platform, to maintain and update web channels and to work with IT to ensure the quality of shop on-line services;
- To develop and implement an online marketing campaign to increase traffic and brand visibility;
- To develop and implement an off-line marketing campaign to promote our products to target customers;
- To perform other duties assigned by management.
What you need for this position:
- Degree holder in marketing, communication, brand management or related disciplines;
- 8-10 Years experience in marketing, and brand building capacity, of which at least 3 years in a managerial position;
- Experience of internet marketing/on-line shop is essential;
- Solid experience in gifts and premium, or toys and games industry is preferable;
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English, Chinese and fair Mandarin;
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong business acumen and awareness of trends of international markets and a good understanding of the Sales & Marketing environment is preferable.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com